Please support our year-end fundraiser!
December 23 Fundraising Update: We have raised more than 50% of our goal of $60,000. Please help us get the rest of the way so we can carry out our 2019
The soldiers of The Ghost Army used inflatable tanks, sound effects, and imagination to fool the Germans on the battlefields of Europe. Fewer than 25 of the daring soldiers who carried out this bold lifesaving mission are left. The Ghost Army Legacy Project is hard at work to make sure these men and what they accomplished are not forgotten.
You can give via credit card by clicking the yellow “Donate” button. Or, send a check to:
Ghost Army Legacy Project
190 Bridge St., #4409
Salem, MA 01970
All donations are tax deductible!
2018 GALP Accomplishments
• First-ever Ghost Army Historical Marker in Luxembourg
• Preservation of Seymour Nussenbaum Scrapbooks
• Aquisition of new archive material from several veterans
• Creation of web-based digital archive offering convenient access to selected collections
• Digital mapping initiative to pinpoint Ghost Army operation sites
• Build and expand online access to archives
• Acquire/preserve new historic material from veterans and families
• New historical markers
• Pursue museum exhibit opportunities
• Publicize the unit’s story via mass media
• Support students in National History Day Projects
• Provide resources for academics and authors
• Push for the Congressional Gold Medal
The Ghost Army Legacy Project is a 501(C)3 nonprofit corporation registered in Massachusetts. You will receive an acknowledgement of your donation. We have receieved tax-exempt status from ths IRS, so all donations are tax-deductible.